by Cherri Miele
Rather than racking my brain for a subject to write an article, I thought a list of interview questions for team members might be interesting. A good read to help us get to know each other as artists, as well as an opportunity for our readers and potential customers to learn more about us and our products.
Copy and paste the list of questions in your reply, add a space, then answer :0)
1. What is your Etsy shop name?
2. What is your primary shop item?
3. What is your favorite art medium?
4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
5. Do you gain inspiring ideas from looking at other forms of art?
6. How would you describe the difference between art vs craft?
7. Which piece in your shop are you most proud of and why? (please include link)
8. What is the price range of your items? (lowest-highest)
9. Who is your target market?
10. Please share one fellow ERG member's shop link who's work you admire and would buy from if you had the money.