Hooray it's Monday again! Time to announce the theme and featured shop for our weekly treasury challenge hosted by the Etsy Recycler's Guild! This last week's winner is "drum roll please" ... is Ecstasea with her challenge treasury entry titled Farewell!!! So now we feature one of her beautiful shop items anywhere in the first 3 rows (NOT as an alternate in the fourth row) of your treasury. This weeks treasury theme is "SLIPPERY", and remember that it can mean anything to you so have fun and express yourself within your challenge treasury!
The Etsy Recyclers Guild Weekly Treasury Challenge is open to EVERYONE and not just team members so feel free to join us! You do NOT have to belong to the team, to participate or win the challenge! The Winner of the Challenge will have their shop items included in every treasury for next week's Team Challenge, as well as have five items from their shop tweeted about throughout the week on our Team Twitter!
On Fridays we will all get to vote for the best challenge treasury in a poll that will be featured on the right-hand side of the team blog; there will be three participating treasuries to choose from (these will be the most popular of all of the treasuries in the challenge...the treasuries with the most views).
You have until Wednesday, June 15th at midnight...
1. Include an item from this week's Featured Shop Ecstasea, anywhere in the first 3 rows (NOT as an alternate in the fourth row).
2. Do NOT include any of your own items, or more than one item from the same shop.
3. In addition to the Featured Shop Item, your treasury must contain at least SIX items from the Etsy Recyclers Guild members. These "team-related" items can be placed anywhere in the treasury. For a list of team members, click here ... or you can also find them by searching the our team tag "recycleguild" in Etsy.
4. Tag your Treasury "recycleguild" and "recycleguildchallenge2" (#2, NO spaces). If your treasury isn't tagged correctly and doesn't show up in the Treasury search results by the judging deadline, it may not be judged. In case their are difficulties finding your treasury by searching the treasury tag, please also leave a link to your treasury in the comments of this blog post. Highly recommended! There is also a thread on the Etsy Recyclers Guild Team page where you can post a link to your entry challenge treasury. All of these things really help others find your treasury more easily.
6. Include a link to this blog post in your Treasury description (or in the first comment). This is very IMPORTANT! This is what helps get the word out about our Challenge! If you're not sure what to say, feel free to copy and paste this:
This is an Etsy Recyclers Guild Treasury Challenge entry! Anyone can play!
Find out how to participate: http://etsyrecyclersguild.blogspot.com/
1. Follow this blog!
2. If you have recycled/upcycled or vintage items in your shop, join the Etsy Recyclers Guild Team! We'd love to have you!
3. Message the shops featured in your Treasury, letting them know about the Treasury and the challenge!
4. Promote your treasury and the challenge! Tweet, Facebook, and share with friends. And don't forget to visit the Etsy Recyclers Guild Facebook page, and share your Treasury link on our Wall!
5. Use themes from Etsy's June Merchandising Desk, to increase your chances of getting a Front Page Treasury!
6. Support other participants! Click, comment, and share other "recycleguildchallenge" treasuries.
Important Notes: Only shops that abide by Etsy's Rules & Regulations are eligible to win. Past winners are eligible to win again.
This challenge ends (you must submit your completed challenge treasuries by) Wednesday, June 15th at midnight.
We will vote for the winner from the three most popular challenge treasuries on Friday, June 17th.
The winner of the challenge will be announced and the next challenge will begin on Monday, June 20th.