Friday, September 19, 2014

Original Upcycled Artwork on the Cover of Jen Karetnick's New Poetry Book "Brie Season"!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/203117738/regency-vinyl-record-art-romantic?ref=related-1


I recently added a new hand-painted upcycled decoupage art piece to my repertoire! I call it "Remnants Of Our Lives". I'm absolutely delighted that this art piece will be featured in my interview of Julie Rawding's (owner of Can or Can Not) upcoming book "21 Eco Folks Who Made It".


https://www.etsy.com/transaction/205092186


I feel this piece is a "sister project" to my other decoupage vinyl record album "Vivacious Vineyards and a Cat Named Brie" which is featured in the cover of Jen Karetnick's new food & wine poetry book "Brie Season" as it shares a similar artistic style with a woman at the focal point peeking from behind something...be it vineyard grapes or blue hydrangea flowers! I have a lot to be thankful for; I'm so very happy to see my art enjoyed and receiving exposure! Brie Season is now available on Amazon; please check it out HERE!


http://www.amazon.com/Brie-Season-Jen-Karetnick/dp/0692277765/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410879573&sr=8-1&keywords=Brie+Season


To view more original hand-painted upcycled decoupage artwork from Jessica Woody please check out her Eco-Friendly Freckles shop HERE

This blog article was contributed by the Etsy Recyclers Guild Team Captain Jessica Woody of Eco-Friendly Freckles

1 comment:

RetroChalet said...

So awesome to hear! woot woot and lovely work!