Well, he laughs at me, because it's still cold here. I'm trapped in the big city waiting for the first signs of Spring! This treasury features members of the Recyclers Team, and the thoughts and feelings that Spring is on the way!
Giant Laughing Face
Vintage 1946 UNUSED Little G...
Butterfly Garden Cloche Hat
Lemon Dish Towel, Original T...
Water Lily Teapot Upcycled B...
Bright Citrus Bloom Mixed Me...
1960s Vintage Peach Pink Ena...
Upcycled, Whimsical Garden P...
Giant Whoopie Pies - 5x5 squ...
In the garden of Good there ...
Little Pink Mushroom Teapot ...
Vintage 1964 Colorful Garden...
Vintage Hummingbird Feeder -...
Women's Shabby Chic Whit...
Necklace - My Very Own Garde...
Shabby Chic Floral Dressing ...
It's not too late to read Etsy's Merchandising Tips HERE. Each month they publish what they will be focusing on , and these themes, tags, colors, and feels and TRENDING TIPS are what you need to focus on when making a treasury. Here is a small excerpt out of their original article, by MaryMary, but be sure to read it all above!
- Gadget accessories: With the recent iPhone and iPad availability at Verizon, accessories for smartphones and tablets are on the rise.
- World in sports: College basketball brackets and spring training (baseball).
- Glass domes, terrariums, succulent plants, garden markers, and planters.
- Fashion: Safari, nautical, American classics, tribal influence. Large beads and natural stones. Bold colors, intricate weaves and patterns. Lightweight materials: linens, canvas, cotton knits
- Animals: Rabbits, honey bees, woodland and sea creatures.
- The beard and its many variations have transcended the mustache in popularity!
- Food trends: Year of the homemade pie, whoopie pie, and macaron.
- Writable surfaces: Chalkboard, whiteboard, fingerprints.
- Vintage designer pieces and collectibles, namely in fashion and bikes/auto.
- Personalization: Monograms, initials, text, numbers, zodiacs, constellations, portraits, custom labels, stamps, fingerprints and family trees.
- Lockets, secret hiding places, vintage letterpress blocks and skeleton keys, feathers, arrows, diamonds, geometric shapes and patterns, paper cuts, silhouettes, fortune cookies, wishbones, fortune tellers.
- Farmhouse references, vintage industrial decor, vintage cameras, letterpress drawers, typewriters, brass and cast iron animals.
- Natural history and woodland forest themes and animals, namely birds, owls, squirrels, hedgehogs, chipmunks, bunnies, butterflies, feathers, nests, eggs, acorns, leaves, trees, branches, woodgrain, and natural colors.
- Colors: Bright pops of color in pinks, turquoise, yellows, avocado, peach and oranges. Earth tones and neutral palettes remain strong with the incorporation of rusts, deep greens and brown.
Great creative !
Let the treasuries fly!