Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DustdesignCo



Etsy Shop Name:  DustdesignCo    (also known as "Dust and co")

Owner:  Jill Stevens

Location:  Los Angeles, CA

Shop Link:  http://www.dustdesignco.etsy.com/


Jill 's store is is loaded with lovely upcycled items made into one of a kind jewelry with an edge!  From rings to necklaces and sometimes even other vintage lovelies, I asked her what inspires her?  Here is what she had to say!

"I'm a third generation garage sailor, curator of everyday objects, and collector of useless things. I make jewelry and accessories from obsolete things that I think are too beautifully designed to collect dust (i.e car parts, transit tokens, decanter tags, to vintage communist badges). I reinterpret the unwanted pieces of history, and return them to use."

That she does, and rather well I might add.  Her store is also a member of  other teams such as Eco Etsy, CCCOE and the Etsy Veg team.   You can find out more about her on her website, which will soon be updated at http://www.dustandco.com/.









Go and check out her shop NOW.

No comments: