Sunday, April 10, 2011

Book Review: "Eco Craft: Recycle Recraft Restyle" by Susan Wasinger

Oh my goodness, I checked this book out from my local library and I can't put it down! I am amazed with the creativity and brilliant upcycling ideas expressed in this book! Can you imagine recycling the plastic binders that hold soda pop cans together and making a beautiful wood framed room divider with them? Or recycling a plastic milk jug and making a stunningly modern light? This book is full of fun, stylish, and gorgeous upcycled creations. I can't wait to make the papier-mâché bowls featured in this book.

Here is a lovely lamp shade featured in "Eco Craft" made from a plastic grocery bag!

...And here is a romantically rustic chandelier with elegant extravagance made from recycled baby food jars! Etsy Recycler's Guild members and other stylish recyclers will be drooling over the pages of this awesome book. I have only mentioned a few of the incredible creations featured in "Eco Craft" which has high quality photos and great instructions.

This book is called "Eco-Craft: Recycle Recraft Restyle" by Susan Wasinger

This post was contributed by Jessica of Eco-Friendly Freckles

See all posts created by Jessica under the tag *Eco Friendly Freckles Column!
Visit her shop, or her blog

1 comment:

Denise said...

Very cool. Just placed request at my local library. Thanks for sharing!